Contracted with most Major Insurance carriers
Please call our office to verify insurance coverage.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill all first and second insurance company claims.
- Private Insurance: (including Preferred Provider Organizations (PPO) and Health Maintenance Organizations (HMO)): Prior telephone or written authorization may be required from your individual insurance company before any work may begin. If your insurance company considers our facility as being “out-of-network”, they may pay your claim at a lower percentage. Your co-insurance as well as any portion of your deductible, which hasn’t been met, is required as down payment. We will submit the billing to your insurance(s) for you as long as you provide us with accurate insurance information. Any unpaid balance due after your insurance(s) has paid will be your personal responsibility. Payment will be due immediately upon written request.
- Medicare: We will, as a courtesy to you, bill Medicare as long as you provide us with the Medicare Payment authorization. We accept Medicare assignment on almost all procedures. Your co-insurance and any part of your deductible, which has not been met, will be required as a down payment. We will, as a courtesy to you, bill your secondary insurance as well.
- Self pay (no insurance coverage): 50% of the total projected cost is due as a down payment before any work is started. The unpaid balance is then due at the time of delivery. (Information is available for financing with CareCredit at your request.)
- Medicaid (DSHS Medical Coupons): You must provide our office with a signed coupon for the current month when you are first seen in our office as well as one for EACH month when you come in. We will be unable to see you unless you have your coupon. Prior authorization is required for many items and this must be obtained before any work may begin.
- Molina Healthcare: Prior authorization is required for most items. You must provide us with a current month coupon at each visit.
- Community Health Plan of Washington: A referral and prior authorization must be obtained, by your Primary Care Physician, for every item we may provide. You must provide us with a current month coupon at each visit.
- Labor & Industries (State Industrial Workman’s Compensation): Prior authorization must be obtained from the Case Manager in Olympia before any work may begin. Please supply our office with the claim number, the date of injury, and your employer at the time of the injury.
- **Veteran’s Administration: Prior authorization is required before any work may be started. Contract instituted through NIPOP.